Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another red/brown look?-fotd




I can't help it. I really love the way a dark red/maroon looks with a golden or chocolate brown. I think it's neutral but not boring because brown on browns look boring on me. *sigh* I am sorry I haven't been posting much. I haven't been inspired lately. It's just one of those Januray's. I did this yesterday but because I had a guest post I wanted to post it today. :D

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
High Voltage e/s in Old Skool (A maroon with golden flecks used on the lid.)
High Voltage e/s in Reindeer Poop (A golden brown used on the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Nijiro (To Highlight)
NYC Liquid eyeliner in Black
Milani eye liner
Mascara

Lips-
NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose

I would have posted what I wore today but there was a blending and primer fail on my part. I keep forgetting matte shadows don't work well with Pixie epoxy. Meh.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way these colors look together too. Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, you're right about these being a great combo together! Also...totally reminds me of chocolate, and now I'm drooling. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim-Thank you very much. I love High Voltage, Jasmine makes amazing eyeshadows.

    Kathy-Ooo now I want chocolate. Hnnngg! KATHY I HAVE NO CHOCOLATE IN MY HOUSE. Y U DO THIS TO ME!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.