Friday, January 28, 2011

Lord Apophis-Fotd





Apophis is many things. The snake that fights Ra when the sun goes down, the cruel ruler over several solar systems and the one of the first villain's in Stargate Sg-1. He was SUCH a douche. He never seemed to die. I think they killed him off three different times in the show. Like Daniel Jackson he just couldn't stay dead!
He was one of my least favorite villains to be honest. I really love Ba'al who I will probably be doing a look for too. Though I'm not sure I can pull of arrogant and bearded it's kind of difficult. The pictures are a little edited I just changed color tone a bit.

What I used:
Face-
Hard Candy Concealer palette
Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
Estee Lauder Blush (Sheer brown used to slightly contour.)
Estee Lauder Blush (Peach Toned)
Estee Lauder Gold Highlighter (Dusted on the cheek bones and forehead.)

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae e/s in Gilded Wings (THE PERFECT GOLD used on the lid.s)
Fyrinnae e/s in Bifrost (Yellow used on the inner corner of the lid.)
Sally Girl Quad e/s in Black (Used in the crease to draw out the crease.)
High Voltage e/s in Mystic Secrets (A soft gold used over the black.)
Estee Lauder e/s in Ivory Box (Used to highlight)
E.L.F Liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
Mascara

lips-
Estee Lauder Lipstick in Tiger's Eye (A gold color.)
Benefit Lip Gloss (A sheer yellow gold, I can't remember what the name is sadly.)

I got to open Fyrinnae and Sobe Botanicals packages today. I'm making a haul post soon but I want it to include whatever I get at Ohyocon. So it will be up late Saturday or Sunday. :D I hope you guys enjoyed this post.
Do you guys think this could be a series? Stargate Sg-1 inspired looks? :D
See you soon.

8 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! The cut crease looks freakin AWESOME! This is amazing :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. The cut crease is amaaaaazing! The gold is amaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do a series of Stargate-inspired looks, I may implode due to overdose of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really really gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phyrra-THANK YOU!!! XD

    Heather- Aw thank you sweetie. XD Cut creases are fun I think you'd look amazing with a cut crease look.

    Robyn- Dude Gilded Wings is freaking fantastic. It's like the queen of all golds. I want to wear it all the time but my other eyeshadow would get jealous haha.

    Cydonian-Thank you! Eee I love you too!!

    Jade-NUUU DON'T IMPLODE!!!!! You'd miss teh Stargateness!

    Lillian-Thanks honey! You are to sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.