Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Slated Blue-FOTD




Despite the fact that the colors I used today look silvery and black I assure you they are blues. :D Very pretty sparkly blues with silver toned shimmer in them. I love these colors.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
High Voltage e/s in Los Angeles (A soft blue with silvery shimmers used on the lid.)
High Voltage e/s in Ice Sculptures (A beautiful pale blue used on the lower lid.)
High Voltage e/s in Mind's Eye (Something between navy and charcoal used on the crease.)
NYC Liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
Mascara

Lips-
NYX Round Lipstick in Echoe

Tomorrow I'm doing some Goau'ld inspired make-up. I love Stargate Sg-1! The writing is so amazing, the actors are amazing/hot and Samantha Carter is possibly the coolest woman in Science Fiction. It will always have a special place in my heart because it brought me and my fiance together. *dreamy sigh of happiness* On Sunday I re-watched the movie which made me want to watch the first season. (God Michael Shanks is hot in that. Floppy hair and blue eyes... Mmm...) ANYWAY I was INSPIRED! :D Shaun even agreed to let me do some Jaffa Make-up on him. Tee-hee
See you guys later!
Pixie

5 comments:

  1. omg I can't wait for the Stargate look, addict here! Love this one as well, it's very sultry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a smokey blue! And can't wait for the Stargate look, either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian- Poo I wanted it to be a bit bold but I was running out of PE.

    Cydonian- STARGATE IS THE BOMBZ. I love it sooo much I always gush and freak out when I find other people that like the show. :3

    Kathy- Thank you honey! :D I hope you enjoy the stargate look.

    Phyrra- ;3 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.