Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rising for the Tide fotd




Aw shucks this didn't turn out how I planned at all. D: I think I should have used a darker blue or a blackened blue in the crease. Plus the eyeliner was WAY to thick. The charcoal I used on the inner crease is TERRIBLE. Blaaaaaahhh I would take it off but I'm lazy today. :3 I love the colors I just need to use them differently.

What I used:

Eyes-
Too Faced eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Hi-Fi cosmetics eyeshadow in Super Sonic Over Drive ( Used on the lid.)
Hi-Fi cosmetics eyeshadow in Rising Tide ( Used on the crease.)
Hi-Fi cosmetics eyeshadow in Let it Snow ( Highlight.)
E.L.F. eyeshadow in Charcoal/silver ( From the silver lining palette used on the inner crease.)
Alamys liquid eyeliner in onyx
Milani eyeliner in Black ( upper lid.)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Flipside ( On the lower water line.)
Mascara

lips-
Fyrinnae lip Luster in Lace Gloves

What do you guys think? I like rising tide, I think I'm going to use it with Fyrinnae's Glitterboi next. Or... or maybe some greens? Do you guys have any look ideas for me?


7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the colors! Especially Flipside on the lower lid. (Note to self, get Flipside already, dang.) I don't see what's off with the charcoal, but I think my eyes aren't as sophisticated as y'all beauty bloggers'. You should definitely post it when it comes out perfectly, so I can compare and learn. :D And also so I can tell you how pretty it is, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flipside on the lower *lash*. Ugh, typos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good you silly rabbit :) i love the colourful lower waterline <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great! That being said i'd love to see it with a darker crease colour as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy- Girl you NEED flipside. It's like crackawesomesauce seriously. Thank you so much btw. <3

    Phyrra- Thanks doll

    Silhouette- Ehee-heh but I want some tricks damn it! :D

    Lillian- Thank you, I'm def going to do that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me likey! Rising Tide is one of my favs from Hi-Fi. :-) I like using it with purples.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.