Monday, May 3, 2010

"We want the Mister Master, pretty please?" 2 fotds

What I wore today:






Ooo isn't it lovely? Sorry for the glittery Master but when ever I see "Sequined Master" I start picture John Simm in full on drag. It's kind of funny. Hahaha.

What I used:

Face-
Fyrinnae Foundation in opal
Nyx Blush in Pinky

Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic eyeshadow in Sequined Master ( A shimmery lavender/lilac color used on the lid.)
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic eyeshadow in Glitterboi ( A darkened purple with specks of blue shimmer used on the crease.)
Nyx eyeshadow in Nude ( Used as the highlighter so as not to add anymore shimmer to the look.)
Milani Eyeliner in Black ( Used on the water line, lash line and over top the lashes, smudged lightly using angled brush.)

lips-
Chapstick

I really love these purples together. I want to roll around in them and wear them as face paint. Sorry for the Doctor Who themed titles as of recently. I can't really help myself. I'm thinking of doing a Stargate Sg-1 themed look next. I can't help that I'm a huge geek it's in my blood. My dad is a nerd my mom is a band geek and my children will probably be huge geeks as well. It's more fun watching Sci-fi shows, they're way more exciting than Gossip Girl or whatever. :P

Yesterday I meant to post this look buuuuuttt I was to busy running around town. Sorry. :/ No full face since the full face shot came out looking like CRAP!
What I used:
Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic eyeshadow in Velvet Vampire ( On the lid.)
Fyrinnae eyeshadow in Rupenzul had Hair Extensions( Around the crease.)
Nyx eyeshadow in Nude ( Highlighter .)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Mascara
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiVNpnnVTQJa9SYssCaVDIHR9mgYRml4yfhjeLJjVqmW18PmZanAwhNnmtYDZ5hd9u_1MOmrgJSc-GtkcKqsgQXR2wecLQHs0WgbdfA4XNeQ6waQ475DzBNbLRRqnrdLUYfka-0_s8xCRo/s1600/100_4419.JPG">


If you'll notice I recently had my nose pierced. I love it so far it makes me feel like a whole new person. I'm a very shy person by nature so I don't like to rebel or make much noise with how I look. Make-up is really the only way I know how to express myself since I don't show my writing to many people. My parents didn't like it very much but this is the first rebellious thing I've ever done in all my twenty-two years. I think they'll get used to it soon. My mother is already asking me questions about getting one herself.
I hope everyone is having a fun filled Monday!
Pixie

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful as always :) beautiful purples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reallllly like the lid colour in the second look :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, I love the Doctor Who references, and I love how dainty and cute your nosering is!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.