Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lilac for Alzheimers + Geek Pride Day fotd






What I used:
Face-
Hard Candy Concealer Palette
Stila Illuminated Tinted Moisterizer
E.L.F. All over Glimmer Stick in Pink Lemonade

Eyes-
Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Hi-Fi Cosmetics eyeshadow in Pixies ( Inner corner of the eye.)
Aromaleigh En Pointe Eyeshadow in Clara ( Used all over the lid.)
Hi-Fi Cosmetics eyeshadow in Drunken Kiss ( Used on the crease it shows better in person.D:)
Aromaleigh En Pointe eyeshadow in Slyph ( Used as a highlight.)
Aromaleigh Bete Noire eyeshadow in Mireilla ( Used along the lower lash line.)
Milani Eyeliner in Black ( This stuff lasts FOREVER.)
Mascara

lips-
Fyrinnae Lip Luster in Lace gloves

I wish the pink from Drunken Kiss would show up better in the pictures. It looks so beautiful next to Clara and really adds depth to the look. Aw nuts, I think I should have used a bit more to make the color more noticeable. I'm seriously thinking of buying a few samples from Aromaleigh's new collections Victora's Revenge. I rarely buy from Aromaleigh but I want this because of the steampunk theme. I love steampunk LOVE it. What do you guys think? Worth it?

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your look :)
    I LOVE Victoria's Revenge.
    So far I'm in love with Bleeding Poppy, Skeleton Key and Gaslight Tears. The other colors I've tried have been really nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of colors! So light, yet just enough dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, The Victoria's Revenge collection is worth it! I love it!
    This soft, shimmery look is so lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is beautiful! I may have to steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I can only imagine what it's like in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally forgot to wear lilac :( I looooove steampunk <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! tbh there's nothing from the Victoria's Revenge collection that strikes me, at all. I like a couple of the more neutral colors, but not enough to bother ordering.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.