Monday, May 31, 2010

Short and Sweet post fotd



Sorry for the short post, I've been a bit swamped worrying about stuff for my new school.

What I used:
Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Hi-Fi cosmetics eyeshadow in Raw Shock ( On the inner corner of the eyes._
Fyrinnae eyeshadow in Electric Stardust ( Used just on the lid.)
Hi-Fi eyeshadow in Front page ( Used on the crease.)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Flipside
Milani Liquid Metallic eyeliner in Black ( This is actually a pencil liner idk why it says liquid.)
Mascara

lips-
Just a red chapstick

D: I'm so sorry for the short post you guys. I promise tomorrow will be more inspiring.

8 comments:

  1. Love it :D The colors look great on you. You always make me want Flipside D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. These greens look EPIC on you :D and dude, that eyeliner had me so confused a few weeks (months?) ago when I would read reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Electric Stardust looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this morphy green look! And are you wearing any blush? Because your cheeks look lovely and glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather- I bought it in one of those sets that has three other eyeliners. It was pretty cheap, I think you can still get it on the Urban Decay website actually.
    Silhouette- Fank you! And it never comes off. When I go to bed I have a ring of black around my eye because not even make-up remover can get it all off.
    Phyrra- Thank you. :3
    Kathy- Thanks! I'm wearing E.L.F.'s shimmer stick in Pink Lemonade. I love it because it makes me all healthy looking and shiz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My posts are usually short due to working a lot, so I think we all understand. :-)
    Love the vibrant greens. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! It reminds me of Tinkerbell or the green fairy from Moulin Rouge or something :) And don't worry at all about short posts, it's the quality, not the length that counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, those green and turquoise-y shades are beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.