Monday, May 24, 2010

Staying Up All Night FOTD



*demented face* Hello I've been up for a while. I'm forcing myself to stay awake for the rest of today ( I woke up at 2 pm...) so that I can get my sleep cycle back on track. I've had a long history of sleep problems. It seems my body keeps telling my brain that I'm an owl which is slightly ridiculous. Anyway to make myself look less like a zombie I just did a fast pin-up style look using Fyrinnae's French Vanilla Shake and a little bit of Hi-Fi's Let it snow in the inner corner. :3 I'm sorry for the lax in posting, it's been icky and I hate wearing make-up when it's icky. :P
Pixie

3 comments:

  1. Really nice look - I would never guess you've been up all night. Sorry you're having sleep problems, they are no fun. :( And I totally hear you on the "no makeup when it's icky." When it's humid and muggy here, the last thing I want is makeup on my face to gunk it up even more. Bleccch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes look really thick and awesome in these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the 'icky' factor. On the one hand, the sun makes me feel inspired to do something creative with make-up, but on the other hand, I don't like the idea of having stuff on my face when it's so warm. =/

    Going full cycle to fix sleeping patterns is something that I do sometimes, too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.