Thursday, May 27, 2010

Did you know L? Shinigami love Apples Fotd





I have been watching the anime Death Note like it's my job. I'm seriously in love with this show. I hadn't watched it before because I'm annoying in the sense that I don't like "popular" anime. My friends have been pressuring me into watching it so I finally caved in. Holy crap, it's like every mental thriller plus supernatural stuff with a little bit of yoai thrown in. I'm not usually a yoai fan girl but uhm... dude... L and Light are totally doing it. Or at least in my head they are. ( Yoai is a Japanese term for boys love also known as Shonen ai.) My favorite characters are Ruke the shinigamiand Matsuda the adorably idiotic police investigator with a big heart. These two aren't main characters but I think they steal the show. If you want to watch it watch it on Animefreak.tv they have all this anime you can watch for free. :) That's where I watch a majority of my anime.

What I used:
Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae pixie epoxy
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic eyeshadow in Velvet Vampire ( Used on the inner corner of the lid.)
Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita eyeshadow in Strawberry Despair ( All over the lid.)
Fyrinnae eyeshadow in Witches Brewery ( In the crease blended in like a mofo.)
Aromaleigh En Pointe eyeshadow in Slyph ( As the highlight color.)

lips-
Fyrinnae Lip Luster in Diabolic Masquerade ( Bloated with fingers to turn lips a berry stained gray color.)

Ok kids I'm off to go watch more Death Note. I hope everyone has a good day/night/whateves!

7 comments:

  1. Gooorgeous look! I love the stained berry lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boss was obsessed with Death Note. It's supposed to be fab. Love your look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also loved your lips! And my brother watched Death Note and really liked it. I want to watch it but I have so many things "scheduled" already! Deadwood, The Wire, Undeclared...The list is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with Diabolic Masquerade, holy crap! And your eyes are fantastic, as always.

    I used to be friends with a girl who was really into yaoi, and she read Deathnote. I never checked it out, though. I will have to fix that! I was watching Naoki Urasawa's Monster on Chiller, but they screwed up the dvr guide so I missed a bunch of episodes. I bet Animefreak has them....Yes. This is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hnggggg love the title and this look <3 I loooove Ryuk, his apple obsession is adorable. Especially when he goes into apple withdrawal LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lillian- Thank you hun!
    Phyrra- Omg it is fab, it was so good.
    Julia- I didn't watch it for a long time but it is soooo good. I recommend it it anyone who wants to get into anime.
    Kathy- I'm not usually into yoai lol, just the super secret subtext in the show is so hard to ignore. Especially when there is some actual "canon" yoai-ish moments. Animefreak is epic. They even have anime that hasn't been released yet her in America!
    Silhouette- AMG RYUK IS MAH FAVZ! I was laughing so hard when he started doing hand stands from apple withdrawal. He's so silly/awesome. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheesh this is so gorgeous! These shadows look great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.