Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pixie Stardust and the Jaguars from Mars fotd




I successfully introduced one of my friends into the Doctor Who fandom. He just started watching Rose ( the first episode of the new who.) he already loves it. He's a fellow make-up lover, check him out at his youtube his name is JosefScarletteMUA he's very talented, sweet and the definition of a Southern Belle.

What I used:
Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic eyeshadow in Electric Stardust ( Upper lid and lower lid.)
Fyrinnae eyeshadow Jaguar ( Used on the crease and blended out like crazy.)
Fyrinnae eyeshadow Nijiro ( Used as a highlight color and in the inner corner.)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero
Almay liquid eyeliner in Onyx
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Flipside (On my waterline.)
Maybelline Colossal Lash Mascara

lips-
Estee Lauder Lipstick in tea Rose

I really love how this look turned out the flipside looks great with the minty green of the Electric Stardust. Eeee I don't think I'm doing anything tonight but man do I love this look.
Pixie

8 comments:

  1. This is a really unusual and cool color combination! Your crease blending looks perfect :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the coloured waterline :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look and i love the name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this :D Gorgeous colors, the lower lid especially looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I just love Fyrinnae and Electric Stardust looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.