Thursday, May 20, 2010

Curses are for bitter souls + Haul




About a week ago I posted that I hadn't received my Hi-Fi cosmetics order. Veronica the owner of Hi-Fi sent me a line on etsy to tell me my order hadn't been sent because of the recent weather near where she lives. ( Aka floods and tornados >.<) She told me she'd be re doing my order and that she'd send it out the next day. The costumer service for her company is amazing, the products are beautiful I cannot recommend this company more.
Colors I bought: ( Starting from the top left row. And the * are ones I gotas free samples.)
-Don't Forget the Violence a bright jewel toned blue that reminds me a tad of Digi Fairie
-Super Sonic Overdrive an almost neon blue that reminds me of the Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver.
-Rising Tide a lovely deeper blue/teal.
-Overdose another sparkly blue that I'll probably pair with Super Sonic Overdrive.
-Prophecies and Curses a metallic green which I am in love with.
- In Bloom is a bright punky and upbeat pink.
-Drunken Kiss a soft but bright light pink that reminds me of cuddly sweaters.
-Mind Manipulator an orange so orange it makes my other ones jealous.
-Cheap Tricks a bright chartreuse that I'd like to change my eye color to.
-Raw Shock a metallic bright amazing green chartreusey color.
-Thrill of Sin* a sexy red glitter oh man I need to learn how to apply glitter properly.
-Weather Girl* is a teal blue glitter that reminds me of mermaids.
-Raindrops on Roses* Ooo a rose color that makes me of tea parties and frilly dresses.
- Front Page* sparkly aqua that looks a lil green to me.
-Full sized jar of Live Large because I bloody love this color
-Full sized jar of Terror in the Depths oh man it's so sexy, a beautiful metallic looking lighter purple leaning towards a blueish base color. :3
-Full sized jar of Butterfly Wings that I picked for the buy two get one free sale a soft coral orange that is so lovely I think it would look nice as a blush.
I love all these colors oh man. I really wish I had ordered one of the gel blushes or lip glosses. I've been reading on several other blogs that they're great.

For the look what I used is:

Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Hi-Fi Cosmetics eyeshadow in Raw Shock ( Applied on the lid with a flat shader brush.)
Hi-Fi Cosmetics eyeshadow in Prophecies and Curses ( Used on the crease.)
Hi-Fi Cosmetics eyeshadow in Let it Snow ( Used as a highlight color with a flat brush.)
Almay eyeliner in Onyx
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero ( Upper and lower water lines.)
Mascara

lips-
Fyrinnae Lollipop-pop ( Which was REALLY BRIGHT! I looked like candy.)

I wore Don't Forget the Violence the other day with Fyrinnae's Jaguar sadly I didn't get any pictures. My best guy friend picked out the colors for me to wear, every time I looked at him yesterday he squealed at the color. Haha, I love my friends. :3
Pix

9 comments:

  1. Wow I would love to see swatches of all of these, if you have the time? I've delayed FOREVER in placing an order with Hi-Fi, and I feel like I bad person lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried HI FI but OMG the colors look amazing!!!! Must check it out!
    You look lovely in that eye/lip look. Very very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green looks AMAZING on you! And isn't Veronica a sweetheart? I adore Hi-Fi! Have you seen the new Rockstar shadows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of my favorites of your looks! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hi-Fi too. This is a really gorgeous look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous greens! I love Hi Fi so much, their products are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies for the compliments I will most certainly swatch all of these for you. :3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.