Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Leopard Print Galaxies fotd


Please excuse the ashy look. I'm still sick, nothing serious just a cold. I have some really good news though! I got into Kent State University which is only 45 minutes away from home. I'm excited but sick to my stomach about leaving in the fall. I don't want to leave my fiancee, my friends or my dog. Thankfully it's close enough that I can come home if I really get homesick. I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with this huge change, I'll get through it some how. I'll be leaving in the fall to get my degree in English Literature. I love English so much, I really hope there is a transfer programs so that I can visit England. It's just a pipe dream for now but I hope to be a writer, I have a lot to improve on. ( Like my grammar, spelling, sentence structure etc.)
What I used:
Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic eyeshadow in Leopard Print Galaxies
Hi-Fi eyeshadow in Old Fashioned Fascism
Fyrinnae eyeshadow in Nijiro
Almay Liquid Eyeliner in Onyx
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Mascara

lips-
Fyrinnae Lollipop-pop
Sorry for not having describing where I put the shadows. I'm on my way out the door. I'll edit this later.
Pix

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty look!
    Congratulations on getting into your university and i hope your cold gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! I understand how you feel, I am moving 1000 miles away from my home in August so I can be in the same town as my boyfriend. It is really scary but I'm excited to start adulthood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love it!

    I think you'll have fun at Kent. I went to college about an hour away from my hometown, and it worked out pretty well - good blend of "being on my own" but not too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty look!
    Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwh congrats! I wish I went to uni away from home.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.