Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Midnight Cupcakes- Fotd




My sisters and I have little to do. Our lives consist of sewing, laughing at mens petty jokes and finding a nice husband. As a woman of society we find little joy in our lives. There is one bright spot in our dull lives, it started at a simple craving then it grew into a tea party. After our parents, servants and butler is asleep we sneak into the kitchen and eat as many fairy cakes as we can. It may seem like a simple indulgence to you but to us it's a moment of freedom life rarely grants us. Soon we'll all be married off to suitors our father chose this is what's left of our child hood. We will cherish it always.

Sorry for the slightly sad story and the not so good full faced shot. Freya was looking so cute though and I wanted to take a picture with her. She isn't enjoying the new kitten, the little snit likes harassing Freya.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae e/s Digital Faerie ( Used all over lid.)
Evil Shades e/s Wanderflower ( A darkened teal used as the crease color.)
Evil Shades e/s Sinister (Green used over pixie epoxy to make upper eyeliner.)
Milani eyeliner in Black
Mascara

Lips-
Fryinnae Lip Luster Lollypop-pop

Anyone seen the swatches of the new Fyrinnae collection on twitter? They are magnificent.

3 comments:

  1. It's a tough life :P

    ....New Fyrinnae? OOoooh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the little story.
    Cool look, though I think that's the greenest I've ever seen Digital Faerie appear ;)

    The new collection looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These teals are beautiful on you :3 and the story reminds me of Little Women, which I loved ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.