Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two for the Price of ONE!-Fotd







First Look:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Evil Shades e/s in Sinister (Bright green used one the lid.)
High Voltage e/s in Freestyle (Khaki green used in the crease.)
Mascara

Second look:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Shiro cosmetics e/s in Lance the Dragon Trainer (Blue based medium purple used on lid.)
Shiro cosmetics e/s in Jiggly-Puff ( Light lavender used in the crease.)
Shiro cosmetics e/s in Mew ( Over Jiggly puff to make PINK!!!)
E.L.F. white highlighting shade
NYC eyeliner in black
mascara
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Purple (Used on waterline.)

The second look is because I wanted to look fresh and pretty for when my fiance comes to see me today. I called my dad practically crying after an exhausting day. My shorts are ripped so I've been wearing jeans for the last week, it's been hot as balls so I'm dying. My Dad told my fiance who called me and told me he was coming to see me so we could go find the local wal-mart. YES! SHORTS SO I DON'T DIE. IN THIS AWFUL HEAT.
I wandered around today after my classes instead of going straight back to my dorm. I found the Taco Bell as well as few other college friendly eateries. I didn't find the shops but I believe they are farther down instead of JUST off campus which is where I was. :3 I'm getting a picture of the black squirrels that live on the Kent Campus, they are really cute and look like kittens. KITTENS! What kind of nonsense is that?

What ordinary animals do you get excited about seeing?

5 comments:

  1. Both are such pretty looks! I hope things start going better for you! Just takes some time to adjust to a new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Sinister. Best of luck to you in college. The first few weeks are rough, but after that it's a breeeeze! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty! And now I hear "Jiggly-Puff" in my head. (Haven't ever seen Pokemon, so I don't know if it's, like, his themesong or just something my little sister sang when she was 4 or 6 - but it's pretty ridiculously cute, so, awesome.)

    I hear you about jeans when it's hot as balls out. I've been *living* in my one pair of capris, and they're almost at the point of standing up on their own, even after washing, so I've had to break out the skirts (which are fine, until it gets windy, oh, you know, every day). Shorter version: Is it Fall yet please?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peach- Thanks, after the first day it got a lot easier to manage being away from home. :D

    Makeup Zombie- Thank you honey even though it's the first week it's become so much easier to handle now.

    Kathy- Dude fall needs to hurry up noa. I keep beating myself for forgetting the skirts because they would be so nice and breezy right now. I went to wal-mart to get some new ones and all they had were booty shorts. I was like... why would any self respecting women of my size wear this shorts! Half my cottage cheesy thighs would be wiggling every where. Just cause it's in fashion don't mean it's flattering. *end rant* <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREEEEEEEEEEEN. IT IS SO PRETTY ON YOU. Yep :D

    Ugh I feel you on the shorts/jeans front, it's starting to get hotter here in Aus and my jeans aren't really cutting it :( I'll have to go back to wearing man pants that show my legs soon

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.