Friday, August 27, 2010

Starbreaker-fotd




I wore this the other day when I was running errands so I didn't get a picture until I re-did this today. I was sitting in my dorm thinking about what I wanted to wear when I decided aw what the hey I'd do my make-up before I wandered around campus. Yesterday I moved in to my dorm at Kent State University. It was the second time I'd ever been there so I was REALLY new. I love the campus, I love my dorm and I especially love how nice everyone is. I'm a night own so it's extra cool that everything food wise is open till three. I live in a sleepy suburb where stuff closes at nine when it's suppose to, the only thing that's open past midnight is the wal-mart, Denny's, and a few fast food places.
Monday is when my classes start I can't wait for those.
My fiance will be joining me in the spring and so might my younger brother if he get's his GED on time. My younger brother (19) has issues with authority because of his ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder) which makes it hard for him to go to/deal with school. Hopefully college will be good for him and have a different feeling over High school. :D

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
High Voltage e/s in Pirate (Dark sparkly green used on the lid.)
High Voltage e/s in Starbreaker (Bright lime green beautiful used in the crease and over the pirate.)
E.L.F. Shimmery White ( Used on the brow bone.)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
NYC Liquid liner in black
Mascara

lips-
Nyx Good ole thaila.

I hipe you guys don't mind me blogging a bit about my life. I'm really excited to be at Kent but I'm extra glad it's only forty five minutes away. :D
Give away post soon I'm super glad to say.

8 comments:

  1. Yay I'm glad you're settling in! :) That dark green lid colour is so purrty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear you're settling in! And I don't mind you blogging about your life so keep those stories coming! :)

    The green looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny that you mention sleepy town where everything closes early. I'm in a city and this damn place feels the need to shut down early too lol. I think it's cuz of the old people population.
    And I love those greens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful green look! Glad you are getting settled in! You are going to have a great time in college! And yes, in college towns things stay open late! I guess its nice for night owls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for you hehe.
    Study hard, have plenty of fun and I don't mind you blogging about your life either :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the greens, especially Pirate, and I'm glad you're settling in to college.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope school is fun for you :)
    I like the greens you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! Oh, I need more High Voltage. :P I'm so glad you're settling in at Kent, it sounds really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.