Monday, August 23, 2010

Storm on the Seas-fotd





My second look with High Voltage and I like the products. I think that you should use a creamier base like NYX jumbo pencil or High Voltage Base with my pixie epoxy they applied a little patchy ( that and I used a smaller brush then I usually do.) So I tried the nyx pencil under my eye and the shadows were brighter as well as blended better.
I really trying to keep my mind on other things so I don't freak out from school. My fiance has been very supportive but keeps telling me how much he's going to miss me. It's literally killing me to leave him behind. My best friend just asked me to transfer to her school. Kent and Bowling Green are similar in many ways but BG is all the way in Toledo where Kent is only an hour away. I can't lie and say I haven't been considering it but I dunno there has to be more then one reason to leave a school. *huffs*

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
High Voltage e/s in November Rain ( Used on the inner corner of the lid.)
High Voltage e/s in Wild Night (Bright blue used all over the lid and slightly covering above shadow.)
High Voltage e/s in Date Night (What I thought was a navy is really more of a dark/black teal used in the crease.)
Nyx Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk
Milani e/l in black
NYC liquid liner
Mascara

lips-
Nyx Round Lipstick in Circe

Thank you for all your support and advice ladies. It means a lot to me. *group hug*
XD

4 comments:

  1. Love it! You're so pretty :)
    I have GOT to get some of those Nyx jumbo pencils. Milk and black bean at the very least..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love High Voltage! And yes, the cream base is a good idea. I usually use a primer and my NYX pencil in Milk and they look fantastic!

    I love this smokey green look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the colors meld into one another on your lid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Om nom nom pretty teals <3

    Awwh I hope you settle in well at uni, it's nerve-wracking at first but once you make a couple of acquaintances it's sweeeeeeet

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.