Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bikers Ice Cream Party-REMIX-Fotd





I copied Kathyfuckingjacobs BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, and BRILLIANT recent look. Gah it was so pretty, I wish I had the same stuff she used because it would have looked so great. *scribbles down what she used for Fyrinnae wish list* I wish I knew how to link things on my blog otherwise I'd link to her post so you can see how pretty the look is. It's three in the morning as I type this... yeah...needless to say everything is going to be a bit crack filled.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
120 Palette
-Sparkly Black (Used on the lid.)
High Voltage e/s in Los Angeles (Silvery blue that blended right into the black used on the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Nijiro (Highlight of course.)
NYC liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
Mascara
(If you want to add depth I suggest using a blue eyeliner on the lower lash as well as bringing down the sparkly silver blue on the lower lash. This will add some "more" to the look. Kathy did this and it looked epic.)

Lips-
Chapstick
Morgana Cryptoria Lipstick in Shrieking Violet
Later on in the day...
Morgana Cryptoria Lipstick in Azalea Blue

So many people complimented me on my bright lips. I felt really good. I think I'm going to wear bright lips more often. I looked a bit hipster-esque wandering around in my pea coat, old cream colored hat and bright lips. At dinner a very pretty girl turned to me and said "That looks so good on you. You are so brave. I couldn't wear lipstick like that. I'd be afraid everyone was looking." I couldn't believe some one so pretty said that. I smiled at her and told her that I felt confident wearing this color. I'm off to bed kids. Long day tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. I have a semi-automatic response when people say things like that to me- people may be looking at my bright makeup, but that's all they're seeing.

    I feel safer with that mask to hide behind. But at the same time, it's such a huge part of me. I don't feel right in neutrals. If I do wear anything remotely resembling a neutral, it has to have a colored glitter or something in it. Something to brighten it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh.....this is a sexy look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You know I love purple lips though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squee! I love, love, love it on you!! Super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, you are one sexy mo'fucker, I love it! The lips are awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.