Friday, November 26, 2010

They Don't Call it Black Friday For Nothing-FOTD




Whoo! Black Friday! Great for the economy, great for capitalism but not great for little old ladies who could get trampled to death. I am not a morning person, nor am I very good with crowds. I wait till around one in the afternoon to troll the sales. This may leave me with higher costs and picked through products but it reminds me of the hunt. (If you get that reference you get a cookie... an internet cookie Oooo!) Besides I'm more of an online shopper myself. By the time this is posted the day will be over. I hope you guys took advantage of the awesome sales that are going on in the indie make-up world. I can't wait for the haul posts!

What I used:
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Evil Shades e/s in Succubus (Pinky/Coral color used on the lid.)
Evil Shades e/s in Gryphon ( Dark brownish/red used in the crease.)
Wet N Wild Sugar Plum Fairy e/s in White (Used to highlight
Wet N Wild Sugar Plum Fairy e/s in Dark Brown (Used on the lower lash line.)
Milani Eyeliner
NYC liquid eyeliner
mascara

lips-
Nyx Round Lipstick in Thalia

I have some requests I need to do. Hopefully they'll be done tomorrow. :D

7 comments:

  1. I avoid the crazy people on black friday also!
    Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, we didn't go shopping until afternoon. And I have done a ton of online shopping this year! Got to love Etsy and Amazon!

    Love the look! Gryphon looks line an awesome color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have Black Friday, thank god! I just have London crazy all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evilangel- They do seem to come out of the wood work. *shudders* Thank you!

    Peach- Yay for etsy! I love etsy. :D

    Robyn- Haha, oh man big cities durning black friday must be awful. I can't imagine a big city like London during the winter months. Do you guys have a big Christmas shopping day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't go shopping this year. I worked. At Bath and Body Works.

    Everybody was spraying EVERYTHING there was to sample and it made me really lightheaded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Succubus looks gorgeous on you :)

    If we had Black Friday here I probably wouldn't go, because if I did I'd end up getting into a fight and punching people XD I totally took advantage of the online indie mmu sales though!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.