Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Iron Man's Brothel-Fotd








Eep! It's been to long since I last posted! I'm sorry! Today is my brother's birthday! So in honor of him I stole my neighbor's Iron Man Mask, did my make-up with the Iron Man colors and took pictures. He rolled his eyes at me haha. That's what brothers are for I guess. The second look is what I wore on Friday. I intended to post it that weekend but I hadn't had much time.

Iron Man look-

Eyes-
TFSI
High Voltage e/s Rule Breaker (Orangish yellow used on the lid.)
High Voltage e/s Hard Rock (Soft yellow used in the corner of the lid.)
Morgana Cryptoria e/s in Twinkling Cherries (Bright red used in the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Nijiro (Highlighter of course.)
NYC eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in Black
Hot Topic Eyeliner in Red (Smeared under the lash line.)
Mascara

Purple Look-

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Evil Shades e/s in Nightshade (Bright neon purple used on the lid.)
Morgana Cryptoria e/s in Warped (Soft medium purple used on the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Faerie Realm ( Highlighter of course.)
NYC eyeliner in Black
Milani eyeliner in black
Mascara

Lips-
Estee Lauder Lipstick in Rose Tea

I have a midterm to do online so if you'll excuse me I have to be off. I hope you all have a good week. Hopefully I'll see/read you guys tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. What a fun Iron Man look! Beautiful gold and red shadow! And LOVE the purple look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, Iron Man! I did my eyes in a similar style when I went to see Iron Man 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple eyes look absolutely amazing. And who doesn't love Iron Man??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Iron Man look is awesome! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I laaaaaaahhhhhhhve the Iron Man look :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, I love the Iron Man look! It is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad your bro didn't appreciate this! I do! I'm mooning him with my mind. *hoping he gets images of a scary white bum he's never seen before*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.