Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gryffindor-FOTD




Harry Potter is a part of my life like my parents are. The books changed my life, helped me become who I am and helped me understand how the world works. I grew with Harry Potter, devouring the books like they were my life force. There will never be books like Harry Potter again. They shaped a whole generation of young people. When some one asks "What house are you in?" You automatically shout out your favorite. I wish I could explain better the impact Harry Potter has had on my life and the thousands... millions of children around the world. J.k. Rowling is my Queen. When I write I strive to live up to her standards. Some day I hope to meet her or at least have the courage to write her a letter.
Gryffindor is the house I was sorted into (er... wrote myself into) at ten. Most of my other friends (besides my BFF Heather) are in Ravenclaw. This weekend I'll be putting up more house based looks. :D

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Shiro Cosmetics e/s in Pikachu (My favorite yellow with red sparkles used on the inner corner of the eye.)
Morgana Cryptoria e/s in Twinkling Cherries ( Bright red used on the rest of the lid blended down.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Aztec Gold (Gold/Green used In the crease.)
Fyrinne e/s in The Witches Brewery (Black with red sparkles used on the inner crease lightly.)
Evil Shades e/s in Heartless Queen (Used over Twinkling Cherries to add more red.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Rupunzaul Had Hair Extensions (As a highlighting shade.)
NYC Liquid eyeliner
Milanai eyeliner
Mascara

lips-
Estee Lauder lipstick in Fig (My favorite neutral red.)

I know the red on one eye is uneven. After I took the pictures I noticed and fixed it. I was to lazy to re-do them. (Anime style sweat drop on forehead.)
I hope everyone whose going to the midnight showing of The Deathly Hallows Part 1 stays warm and enjoys it. I can't afford to go. D: D: D: D:
Love ya'll!
Pixie

13 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and unique look! Love how the red and yellow blended together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I love how vibrant these shades are! I have to work or else I'd be so there at the theatre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIERCE. Love the green-y gold in the crease and the red lip combo.

    I love Harry Potter so much but will probably go a bit later in the season to see the film. I hate crowds >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm holding off a week or two- the theatre is going to be packed for weeks anyway.

    I love the look! It's very vibrant and Gryffindor-y.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I made a Ravenclaw costume :) Love your Gryffindor makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love this!

    I've been too busy to get tickets for tonight so I'm going to go next week. I think I'll go a few times - I'm one of the dorks who queued up to get the books at midnight (yea in my 20s, so what?). Maybe four and then I can do all the house makeup, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I'm trying to figure out a Hufflepuff look for myself. Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! I am almost already over HP and havent even seen it yet! Everyone here won't shut up about it already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME! I think this is the first HP-inspired makeup I've seen, and it is so rad! You badass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favorite EOTD you've done :) Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.