Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hootchie Cootchie Girl Inspired by Myeyeshadowisodd




Yesterday I was still up at four a.m. bored out of my mind. I've never been able to fall asleep quickly since my brain is always firing off worst case scenarios. To calm my mind I watched Myeyeshadowisodd videos. I love watching her videos because she's creative and real. She doesn't put on a fake persona what she is, is what you get. I hate fake youtube gurus, I've unsubscribed to some talented gurus just because I can't take their fake attitude.
She did this look for her Carnival series which is really awesome and original. She even did a Bearded Lady! Uhm YES!
Please Go sub to her!http://www.youtube.com/user/myeyeshadowisodd
Actually go sub to Brian too, he has a blog called Cosmetic Viking http://cosmeticviking.blogspot.com/ and a youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/CandeeSparks. Not only is his make-up fierce as hell but he's extremely attractive. :D You'll love him because he uses mostly Indie Make-up! YAY!

Face-
Hard Candy Concealer Palette
Fyrinnae Mineral Foundation in Opal
Evil Shades e/s in Gossamer (Beautiful light pink blush with a violet/blue duo-chrome.)

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita e/s in Velvet Dream (Dreamy Metallic Deep Red used in the crease.)
High Voltage Halloween e/s in Graveyard Dirt (Yummy deep chocolate brown used on half of the lid and on the lower lash line.)
Shiro Cosmetics e/s in Golem (Used on the outer half of the lid then blended inwards.)
Evil Shades e/s in Cerberus (Purply red to deepen the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Nijiro (Perfect Highlight of course.)
Milani eyeliner in black
ELF Liquid eyeliner in Black
Plenty o' mascara

lips-
Estee Lauder lipstick in Fig (Deep neutral red.)
Wet and Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Vamp/Rogue Noir (Purply deep berry used to deepen lip color.)

I think I've done looks like this before but not as nice as this. I love how this turned out I was really proud. (I'm especially proud of the eyeliner.) If you want you could block out your eyebrows like she did but I just put some red in them to match my hair. I don't look very good without eyebrows, it makes my face look flat. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. Tomorrow i have no school so maybe I'll do a crazy look! :D
Please go sub to Myeyeshadowisodd and Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I really love the lips, as well as your color placement and usage with Velvet Dream. So bittersweet to see the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And I really like myeyeshadowisodd. I think her videos are really good and I also like that she isn't fake. I've heard a lot of people saying lately they don't like her and that she doesn't know anything about makeup but I honestly don't know where they're getting that from..I mean her theatrical looks are INSANE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! Very 20's, IMO. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FIERCE, I especially love the lip :D

    I'm already subbed to both of those people ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her, too! And this is one of my favorite of her looks. And you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty, I really like this :) Those colors looks awesome together. And your eyeliner looks great, I always get mine on too thick!

    Loving your current layout, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.