Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cohorts and Ke$ha-FOTD




Who the fuck is this hipster? Is that Ke$ha? NO IT'S JULIA! She allowed me to turn her into Ke$ha today. We were pretty bored and playing spies got boring fast. (AKA were college students run around with their hands as guns ducking around corners.Basically acting a fool.) So I forced her into my make-up chair. It was fun. We discussed our newly formed band We Cry Bacon then went downstairs to get something to eat. We were stared at like we were insane. It made my night.
What I used:
Nyx Jumbo E/s Pencil in Cottage Cheese
120 Palette
-Bright shimmery purple (Used on the lid.)
-Shimmery soft charcoal (Crease and lower lash line)
-Shimmery White (Highlight shade)
Sephora Electric Eyeliner in Marine Electro (under her eye in a smudgy drippy shape.)
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter X (Used over top the drippy shape and under the eyebrows as a highlight.)
Lipstick in Tea Rose
Fyrinnae Lip Luster in Puppy Love
False eyelashes from Julissa :3




I put this on after class and wore it till I cried it off. I'm pretty emotional right now as it's... nearing that time. *shuffles feet* I love the grey lips the most. In the picture the grey is just on the middle of my lip ala Fyrinnae's Handsome Chemist. After I took the picture I spread the grey all over my lip. Mmm so pretty.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Evil Shades e/s in Heartless Queen (On the lid of course.)
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic e/s in Velvet Vampire (Used on the crease.)
High Voltage e/s in Bloody Mary (Placed on the outer corner of the crease.)
Hi-Fi cosmetics paparazzi flash powder in Thrill of the sin (Put under the lash line.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Faerie Realm (Used at a highlighting shade.)
NYC eyeliner in Black
Milani eyeliner in black
mascura

lips-
NYX round lipstick in rae
Fyrinnae Lip Luster In Diabolical Masquerade (Applied softly to make a lovely grey.)

How has your week been? Holy shit it's FRIDAY. (Well it was Thursday when I first began to type this.) I'm so excited. I hope I'm going home this weekend. Cross your fingers for me. :D

5 comments:

  1. Love Heartless Queen on you :) and LOL I wish I lived in your dorm, I would probably show up at your door with my makeup done as an evil clown or a cheaper hooker or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Julia rocking the Ke$ha look! Looks like you had some fun there! And your look is awesome too! The Hi-Fi flash powder on your lower lashline is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL your friend looks like Drew Barrymore in the second pic :D

    Lovely job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had someone to model for me. I kinda suck at doing my own makeup (no, really) but I'm really good at doing other people's faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, oooh! I have Diabolical Masquerade! I'm going to have to try it with a light hand. (I'm pretty heavy handed, though, but it looks sooooo lovely here.) And I gave you a blog award.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.