Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Saints, Sinners and Me-FOTD



No full face picture lads/lasses. I looked really gross in all the ones I took today. I have finals week coming up shortly so I may not have a lot of time to devote to blogging. I'll still try to post daily pictures but the posts will be really short like this one. I'm going to try and put up some reviews soon. I may do that in place of the fotds just so I can get shit done faster. I'm sorry! Atleast Christmas is soon right?

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
High Voltage e/s in Saint and Sinner (A brown with golden yellow sparkles in it used on the lid.)
Wet N Wild Dark Elf Palette
-Dark Chocolate Brown with Green Duochrome (Used on the crease.)
-Soft Ivory (Used to highlight.)
NYC Liquid eyeliner in black
Miliani Eyeliner in Black
Mascara

4 comments:

  1. I love that greeny brown shade on the lid :) the whole look reminds me of MAC Club

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love the brown/duochrome color from the Night Elf palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty :) When you do neutral looks they always look so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.