Friday, November 5, 2010

Turquoise and Silver-fotd




Oh hey guys! How are you! I'm back home for the weekend which is extremely nice. I like school but some weeks it's really hard. Today I talked to an advisor that works with English Majors. She was so helpful and kind I nearly wept. Before I declared my Major I had to deal with these crabby desk bound women. My advisor told me I could go into anything I wanted including law with my English Major. I explained to her my interests which is mostly older literature, poems and writing. She told me I'd be a good Professor. (This requires grad school, loads of money and time.) I'm still unsure about my career but everything could change for me. *sigh* Oh college.
What I used:
Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae e/s Bali Mynah (Bright ass turquoise used on the lid.)
Evil Shades e/s in Phoenix (Beautiful silvery black-ish color with red sparkles. Mmm. Used in the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Faerie Realm (Silvery light lavender,used as a highlighting shade.)
NYC liquid eyeliner in black
Milani Liquify eyeliner in Black
Sephora Electric eyeliner in Marina Electro (on the waterline cover in Bali Mynah.)
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter in Distortion (Patted on the inner corner of the eye.)
Evil Shades Stars glitter in Elf Star (A soft teal color used over Distortion.)
Mascara

lips-
Nyx round lipstick in Rae

P.S. I'm taking a History of the English Language class. FECKING AWESOME.
P.S.S. In real life the turquoise was so much bluer.

7 comments:

  1. Really, really gorgeous! I need me some Bali Mynah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is bright and beautiful! Love how you can pull off any color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! <3 blues. Also you're feeding my need to buy more Fyrinnae. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how bright this is. Reminds me of the birds in the jungle dome at the zoo.

    Side note: are those pink fringey things earrings?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I was actually thinking of going to law school? How do you think I'd be as a lawyer? :D
    You can succeed in anything you try, sweetie. English majors CAN do things with their careers, but you definitely have to go to grad school!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty that I stole the colour combo but did a different placement :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.