Monday, November 8, 2010

For Mature Adults Only-FOTD




Ok so maybe not mature adults. My mom keeps telling me that I'm at the age were I need to start acting "normal" and think about adult type things. But I like unicorns! No disrespect to my Mommy but I'm going to stay young at heart forever.
What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Evil Shades e/s in Xanthus (Creamy light brown used on the lid.)
Evil Shades e/s in Gryphon (Dark nearly maroon brown used in the crease and lower lash line.)
Fyrinnae e/s in French Vanilla Shake (Highlighting shade of course.)
NYC eyeliner in black
Mascara

lips-
Chapstick :D

I forgot to mention that I've decided to wear glitter every day I wear make-up this month. That being said I didn't wear any yesterday. I would have worn some black glitter as an eyeliner if I had some black glitter. ;D So I have a question for you guys would you like me to start posting more reviews? Swatches as well? I know you guys want to see a fashion post but I rarely dress up beyond jeans and a tee-shirt. If I can convince one of my extremely stylish friends to make a fashion post for me will it please you?
I'm off to shower and go to class. See ya'll later.

5 comments:

  1. I love this with your eye color!

    I would enjoy more posts in general, so I can be a creepy internet stalker. ;) So, yes, put up whatever you feel like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that my mother is the reason I will never truly grow up. What about that whole "you are as young as you feel" saying? As long as you're responsible enough, I say bring on the unicorns and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your mother that glitter is your way of spreading happiness and goodness to the world. Isn't that a mature thing to do---care for the feelings of others and help them?

    I don't care what kind of posts to put up as long as you keep them coming. I do love reviews and swatches, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Growing up shouldnt have to equal boring >_<

    I'd love to see more swatches and reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.