Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sugar Plum-Fotd




I'm back at home right now for Thanksgiving break. I have three weeks of school left before winter break. I'm pretty shocked at how fast this semester has gone by. I'm glad to be home for the week. My best friend Heather is back for the week which will lead to awesomeness. I'm not sure where I'll be spending Thanksgiving I'm hoping it's not at my in-laws. I'm sure I'll be accused of turning him punk since we dyed his hair a bright blue. (Pics coming soon.)
Before Heather came over I made a quick run to Wallgreens to grab some food. I found the Wet N Wild Holiday palettes stuck in one of those corner displays. I loved the Goddess/brown palette but my fiance helped me decide on which one I wanted. They also had the Pixie palette and the Dark Elf palette at the store. I wish I had picked those up too. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are brilliant. They are really great for four dollar palettes, they're worth a lot more than that.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Wet N Wild Sugar Plum Fairy E/s Palette
-Purple/mauve/grey used ( On the lid.)
-Darkest Purply Black with red sparkles (Used in the crease.)
-White with sparkles (To highlight of course.)
Nyc Liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
Mascara

lips-
Bare :D

I hope you guys are having a wonderful week. :D

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look you did with the Sugar Plum Fairy palette! Glad you found one! They are great palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look on you!
    i wish that i could find those palettes, i've been looking but no where near me has them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man, I wish we had these palettes here! Those shades look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg smokey and prettayyyyyy <3 I really want the Night Elf palette for the red and the MAC Club-esque shadow, but they don't sell them physically round hurrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.