Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nurse Joy Was Kind of a Whore-FOTD




My foundation is all gone as is my eyeliner because these pictures were taken at the end of the day. I didn't have enough time in the afternoon to snap pictures. The only thing that hasn't worn off is the eyeshadow. Everything else is completely gone, my mascara, my blush and my lip color. I'm not one to put make-up on through out the day just because I hate wasting time.
I did this look today because Ana of Lipstick and Lightsabers did a HUGE swatchfest of Shiro Cosmetics awesomeness. It was drool worthy I tell you.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Shiro Cosmetics e/s in Zubat (Gorgeous blue based medium purple/lavender used on the lid.)
Shiro Cosmetics e/s in Squirtle (Bright blue used on the crease. Zubat and Squirtle go really well together.)
Shiro Cosmetics e/s in Bulbasaur (Blue based green of awesomeness used to line the upper and lower lash lines.)
Fyrinnae e/s in French Vanilla Shake (Highlight herpa derp.)
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Distortion (Blue/Teal/White glitter used over Bulbasaur.)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Flipside
Mascara of course

Lips-
Well Fyrinnae Lip Luster in Lollypop-pop was on it but it was licked off/eaten off with dinner. :D

Hey Ladies/Gents I tried applying false eye lashes again but I failed miserably. The lash glue went EVERY WHERE. All over my eye lid, on my lower lash line and on the lashes themselves. I hate the feeling of false lashes but they add a depth to looks that can't be mimiced with just mascara. I'm getting really frustrated with how it keeps turning out. Does anyone have any tips or tricks?
P.S. Thanks for the feed back about the fashion post. It really means a lot to me. I'll try and figure a few things out for the next few weeks. <3

6 comments:

  1. Wow I love this! I LOVE Shiro but I actually don't have any of these. That needs to change..Zubat looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just use as little glue as possible- you can always put a bead on one end and work it across the band of the lashes so you have just enough to hold it on there but not enough to smear all over the place.

    Great look! I can't wait to get my hands on more money so I can grab me some Shiro stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty combo! I love the liner.

    For the lashes it think maybe just wait a few seconds longer for it to get more tacky? And use just enough glue to line the band, if there's too much it can get messy, takes longer to dry and you will get it all over your real lashes.
    Then aim for the middle of your lashline and use tweezers to press the outer part down and then use the tweezers to carefully press the inner corner down.
    I was using my fingers the first couple times and the most recent attempt I switched to tweezers and it helped a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be fair, she had a lot of opportunity.

    Love Bulbasaur as a liner! Mmm-mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title of this post XD the green liner, purple lid and blue crease looks cooooool bro

    And IDGAF if this sounds creepy as fuck but your hand looks so cute and little in the first photo XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! So pretty! Ugh, I need so much more Shiro.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.